The West York Area School District encourages you to become a part of our Sapphire K-12 Community Portal.
The portal allows parents and students to have individual access to student information -- at the secondary level, this includes live grades, report cards, transcripts, and more! Using the portal, students will be able to access their profile and parents will be able to access information on all of their students from one account.
HOW TO: Create a Sapphire Community Portal Parent account documents:
To create an account, please click HERE and follow these steps:
· Under Login & Forgot Password, click on: Create a Web Portal Account
· In the next window, you will need to enter a keyword. Enter bulldogs and click Continue.
· Next, review the Acceptable Use Policy. Once you have agreed to the terms of the policy, you will be prompted to move to the next screen.
· On the next screen, you will enter your name, address, and email. You will then create a personal username and password. We recommend writing this down as you will need it for all future logins.
· Next, you will enter basic information about your child(ren). When this information is entered, the Sapphire K-12 system will link you to your child(ren)’s school information.
· Once your application has been submitted, it may take up to one week for your account to be validated.
Once your account has been approved you will receive an email letting you know that you can begin using the Community Portal.
If at any time you have difficulties setting up your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office of your child’s school.
To add another student to your already existing Community Portal account:
Log-in to your account then click on your name in the menu at the top right of the page beside Home
Under Account Settings to the left click on Students
At the bottom of the screen click on Click to Request Access to Other Students
Fill in the Student Information and click Submit Request
If at any time you have difficulties setting up your account, adding an additional student or editing student data please email SapphirePortal@wyasd.org