West York Area School District invites parents and guardians to review our Annual Notices. Each notice can be found in the menu to the left.
Please do not hesitate to contact your school principal with any questions or concerns about the information contained in these notices.
UPDATED AND NEW POLICIES
The West York Area School District provides parents/guardians with annual notice of the following policies and procedures in accordance with our District Policy Manual.
- Policy 103 Discrimination/Title IX Sexual Harassment Affecting Students
- Policy 103.1 Nondiscrimination - Qualified Students With Disabilities
- Policy 105.1 Review of Instructional Materials by Parents/Guardians and Students
- Policy 113 Special Education
- Policy 114 Gifted Education
- Policy 142 Migrant Students
- Policy 218 Student Discipline
- Policy 218.1 Weapons
- Policy 236.1 Threat Assessment
- Policy 247 Hazing
- Policy 249 Bullying/Cyberbullying
- Policy 252 Dating Violence
- Policy 819 Suicide Awareness